Part Time Nursery Assistant West London
We are looking for a part time nursery assistant to join our very happy, friendly private nursery ‘Little Darlings London’ in W14.
This is a morning position for 20 - 25 hours per week.
We look after 16 children per day ranging from the ages of 6 months - 4 years. We are a domestic setting and have created a warm and loving 'family like' atmosphere. We focus on teaching the children the importance of living a healthy lifestyle, encouraging lots of physical activities and providing healthy, nutritious snacks and lunches using organic and sustainable ingredients. We have large garden in which we spend a lot of our time learning about nature and the environment.
This role includes:
- keeping the children safe at all times.
- nappy changing and helping at mealtimes.
- being a key person.
- taking observations and contributing to activities and planning.
- helping to keep the setting clean and tidy.
It would suit someone who:
- has at least 1 years experience working with children.
- who has/ or is looking to study for a Level 2 or 3 qualification.
- has or is willing to obtain a full disclosure DBS and undertake paediatric first aid training.
- is kind, gentle, patient and really loves working with young children.
- has a good understanding of how to deliver the EYFS.
- likes animals as a dog and a cat live at the setting.
- has checkable references.