- Contract Type
- SE25 (Croydon – Outer London fringe)
- Salary in accordance with the School Teachers’ pay and conditions document 2020
- Federation of Crosfield and Selhurst Nursery Schools and Children’s Centres
The Federation is a forward thinking, fully inclusive, innovative provider of nursery schools and children’s centres. We seek an outstanding early years professional who has the commitment and drive to make a real difference to children’s lives.
Together, we have built strong and diverse teams where everyone shares in creating and delivering our vision for the realisation of high quality early years services.
We are currently seeking to recruit a skilled SENDCO to further develop this vision and enable all children to have the best possible start to their education.
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding practitioner, able to lead by example, motivate and inspire colleagues in excellent provision for children with SEND
- have successful experience working to improve outcomes for children with SEND, ideally in a variety of settings
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- be committed to partnership working in a multi-disciplinary field
- hold Qualified Teacher Status or a recognised equivalent
- have the National Award for SENCO (NASENCO) or relevant experience and a commitment to complete this within three years of taking up the post
Based in the socio-economically and culturally diverse London Borough of Croydon, our two nursery schools and children’s centres provide early education and wider family support services for children aged under 5 and their families.
For further details about this exciting opportunity please contact Tracey Hart (Senior Administrator, by telephone on 020 8684 3777 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an information pack and application form.
Deadline for applications is Monday 10th May 2021. Interviews will be held w/c Monday 17th May 2021.
Apply for SENDCO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly