Nursery Room Leader
Overview of the role
As a Nursery Room Leader you will be responsible for the running and daily programme of educational activities within your room. You will be a key person in providing positive and secure relationships for the children and their families and play a significant role in each child’s daily care and development. To apply for this role you will need to hold a relevant Level 3 qualification or above.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary: Up to £22,000
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lunch provided
- Up to 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Refer a friend bonus
- Free uniform, free training and free DBS check
- Career Opportunities: Ongoing continuous development and early years quality training and mentoring.
Qualifications and experience
- A Level 3 qualification in Childcare such as EYE, NVQ, CACHE or recognised equivalent
- Up-to-date first aid and safeguarding training
- Good knowledge of child protection procedures and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Excellent references and a clear enhanced DBS (DBS is paid for by Fennies)
- Passion for delivering high quality childcare and learning
- Exceptional communication skills, energy and a positive 'can do’ attitude
- Team player
Fennies Day Nurseries is committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post. Some of the information that we request is for this purpose.
Apply for Nursery Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly