Looking for a nursery manager job in a vibrant city but they all just look the same? Do you really want one that is more fulfilling and a lifestyle rather than just a job? Do you want to make a difference? Do you, like us, believe we owe it to our planet to teach children to look after it and become sustainable citizens? Plus, do you love the outdoors, feel that we should be eating plants and not meat (!) and feel children should be learning through nature? Then stop here!
Young Friends has a rich culture of all the above. We are an organically grown family founded nursery with a big passion for sustainability and eating plants, and we are nationally recognised for our trail blazing ethos. Find us on social media to learn more about what we do and if you feel you would fit right in please apply because we are only looking for the absolute right person for the role. If it feels like this is for you then it might well be.
It will not be difficult for the right person to be inspired at our gorgeous environmentally friendly setting with woodland garden. However, we need a humble and intelligent leader for our brilliant team. Is that you?
Qualifications and Experience:
- NVQ 3 or above
- Passion for the environment, nature, and children!
- Deep knowledge of the EYFS, Ofsted
- 5 years minimum managing experience
- Excited by leading and managing a strong and passionate team
- Knowledge of all native British Wildlife (😂)
The full job profile is attached at the bottom of this advert.
- 28 days paid holiday
- Membership of Employee Assistance Program to support your mental and physical well-being
- Employer contributions into a pension fund
- Provision of DBS
- Provision of Pediatric First Aid Training
- Support with long term options to gain a recognised qualification company in line with your role and our ethos and values
- Subscription to e-learning portal for nationally recognised childcare training certificates
- 2 paid inset days per year
- Company membership to Nursery World and RSPB
- Christmas staff party and summer BBQ
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter via the form below.