Early Years Practitioner or Early Years Teacher
HPPN is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Early Years Practitioner or Early Years Teacher to work with a passionate and qualified team of professionals, providing outstanding early years education for children. The nursery prides itself on being a home from home for the children, recognising the importance of them feeling happy and safe in their environment.
A minimum of Early Years Educator, Degree in Early Years or similar, NVQ Level 3 in Early Years/Childcare or Montessori is essential.
Duties involve: working with key children, planning activities in line with EYFS, implementing creative methods of teaching, completing reports and observations, ensuring Health and Safety standards are met, following policies and procedures. You will also interact with parents and update them on their child's progress.
You will be entitled to:
- Allocated non-contact time to complete paperwork, and flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Additional holiday over the Christmas period
- Annual pay increments and performance-based pay rises
- You will have your own allocated complimentary iPad
- Training, Learning and Development opportunities & Personal education reimbursement
- Free meals
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours
HPPN is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Salary: £23,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
HPPN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Early Years Practitioner or Early Years Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly