All Stars School, Pribram, Czech Republic
We are seeking a motivated, passionate, dedicated nursery practitioner for our new nursery school in the Czech Republic. The setting will cater for children aged 2 - 6 with a primary school opening on the same site next year. This is an exciting opportunity with a potential leadership role for the right candidate depending on qualifications and experience.
Purpose of the Role
- To provide safe, high quality education and care for early years children
- To work in conjunction with Czech colleagues to offer a holistic bilingual programme
- To help develop early years policies
- To develop positive relationships with parents
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Have at least two years’ experience of working in an early years setting
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly; both written and verbally
- Have the ability to act on own initiative to get things done
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
The school is situated within a park in central Pribram. The town offers lots of opportunities for an active lifestyle and is less than 40 miles from Prague.
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Fixed term (renewable contract)
We offer a competitive salary with additional benefits
All Stars School is committed to safe recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Please send a Letter of Application and CV to email@example.com
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis so early applications are encouraged.
Apply for Nursery Practitioners
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly