Early Years Practitioner
MRN is looking for a passionate and experienced Nursery Practitioner to become member of our team at our Kennington, just 6 minutes walk away from Kennington Underground Station.
- Discounted childcare
- Promotion opportunities
- Fully funded training
- Pension scheme
- Bonus schemes
The successful candidate will have robust knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children.
Level 2/3 in Childcare or a similar/equivalent qualification is required.
Starting Salary - £18,500 to £21,000 dependent upon candidate.
- Full Time (40 Hours a week)
Scope of position:
- To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
- To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum .
- To meet requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Key Responsibilities lie in:
- Childcare and education
- Health and Safety
- General duties reasonably requested by management
Due to Covid-19, all interviews will take place via Zoom video calls.
* Please note that if we have not contacted you within 5 working days, it is fair to assume that due to a number of possible reasons your application will not be pursued further in this instance. We will, however, retain your details on our database and contact you with any suitable opportunities in the future.
EMPLOYMENT IS SUBJECT TO TWO SATISFACTORY REFERENCES AND A DBS CHECK
Apply for Early Years Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly