Drop in Play Group Worker
7 days left
- Contract Type
Drop-in-worker, Stay and Play.
We are seeking an experienced Early Years Practitioner to join our drop-in service in London, W10. The successful applicant will be a highly motivated Early Years Practitioner who is passionate about childcare, focused on service delivery and has the drive and enthusiasm to further develop high standards of care and education. You must have a flexible approach, a positive attitude and the ability to build constructive working relationships with children, colleagues and parents.
The post holder will have:
- NNEB or NVQ Level 3 qualifications in Early Year’s Education.
- Good knowledge of the EYFS.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A commitment to the development of best practice ensuring that policy is implemented and adhered to at all times.
- A good understanding of IT.
Hours: 20 hours a week, that is Monday to Wednesday 12 pm - 4.00pm, Thursday 10.30am – 3.30pm (half hour lunch), Friday 12pm – 3.30pm.
The drop-in closes five weeks a year: One week at Christmas, Easter and in February and two weeks at the end of August. This makes up the annual leave entitlement for the post.
Salary: £12,571 p.a.
Closing Date: 8.00am on 17th May 2021
Interview date: 24th May 2021
To apply for the post please send your CV with a supporting cover letter to email@example.com
Apply for Drop in Play Group Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly