Senior Operations Manager
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced and people-focused Senior Operations Manager to oversee, drive and improve business processes across our Community directorate and ensure our delivery teams receive the first-class back office support needed to enable lives to be changed.
This is a diverse role which encompasses operational oversight of a busy day nursery, a full programme of family support including one-to-one support and group work, a growing number of youth programmes including sport, informal education and social action, and work with seniors and adults encompassing training, employability, volunteering, peer support and wellbeing.
The post holder will be responsible for effective resource allocation (including staffing and budget), internal and external reporting including to trustees and funders, managing our data, organising administration support for front line workers and managers, developing and maintaining business systems, policies, procedures and processes, securing fees and optimising income for the work we do, and management of a small support team.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Minimum of four years’ experience of managing finance and/or operations at a senior level
- Proven track record of leading day to day operations and project planning in a complex environment on a tightly managed budget
- Experience of establishing and maintaining data and administrative systems, financial and non-financial
- Ability to translate data and delivery into clear written reports and analysis
- Strong people skills, with the ability to build relationships both inside the organisation and with a wide range of external partners across our community
Based in the Coin Street neighbourhood centre, minutes from Waterloo and Blackfriars stations and at the heart of a thriving local community, we are proud to have been judged as an outstanding family and children’s centre by Ofsted and to have built a national and international reputation as a leading social enterprise.
About Coin Street Community Builders
Coin Street Community Builders (CSCB) is a social enterprise responsible for developing and managing a significant part of London’s South Bank. We have transformed a largely derelict area into a thriving place for people to live, work and visit.
In return we can offer you:
- 27 days’ annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- 8% pension (5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution)
- Season ticket loan
- Health and wellbeing package including free gym membership and a confidential employee assistance programme
- Commitment to training and development
- And many, many more benefits
Please note that an enhanced DBS check is required for the post and you will be subject to satisfactory references and employment checks.
To apply please submit an up to date CV and the supporting questions form. We are unable to consider CVs if they are not accompanied by the supporting questions form. The equal opportunities form is optional.