6 days left
- Contract Type
We are The Learning Experience, an Academy of Early Education for children aged 3 months and up with a mission to make a positive difference in the life of our children, their families and the communities we serve. With over 260 nurseries operating in the US we are excited have opened our first state-of-the-art setting in the UK in East Finchley.
We see our teachers as ambassadors of happiness and believe that investing in our people is just as important as investing in our families, so with continued training, support and education you can Learn, Play and Grow with us! See below for more detail on this exciting opportunity!
- Collaborates with The Learning Experience US-based Curriculum team to translate and adapt brand support materials.
- Maximise alignment with UK EYFS developmental standards and influences outcomes for children and regulatory ratings.
- Monitors the Ofsted process and delivers updates to EYFS standards that might impact our curriculum in the UK. Works with corporate Curriculum to adjust accordingly.
- Influences future UK curriculum development and new enhancements.
- Management of the COR Advantage tool (an observation-based assessment instrument designed to measure children's progress in all early childhood programs) to ensure practitioners are effectively trained in its usage, as well as analyses data captured to inspire future content enhancements and practitioner
- Manages the curriculum production process locally in the UK efficiently. Creates and manages the schedule for editing and production of UK content.
- Regularly assesses Curriculum toy inventory for enhancements and may source curriculum items (furniture, fixtures, and equipment) which are compliant and developmentally appropriate for children to maximise OFSTED ratings and EYFS standards.
- Supports the translation of TLE training materials for teachers to execute Curriculum
- Experience of delivering outstanding Ofsted outcomes
- Level 3 Early Years Qualification
- Full clean driving license
- Experience of working in a in a multi-site group
- Has experience of working for the Local Authority in an Early Years advisory capacity or experience of inspecting for Ofsted or other regulatory board.
- Experience of content development.
- Experience of training delivery.
- Relevant degree level Early Years Qualification