We have an exciting opportunity for a Nursery leader working all year round with children ages 2 – 4. This is a key role, caring for children, taking responsibility for running a room, and maintaining a high-quality and stimulating learning environment.
Nursery leaders are responsible for creatively implementing new ideas and using a range of strategies to continually improve practice with the support of the Nursery Team Manager.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
- Qualified to NNEB/NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care Learning & Development, or equivalent
- Responsible for the welfare of all children in your designated room, organising systems to ensure consistent, high-quality care
- Able to demonstrate a strong and obvious commitment to pupil welfare and safeguarding and a clear understanding of Child Protection issues
- Committed to supporting and developing the staff team
- Willing to work flexibly as part of a larger team
In return, we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
In addition to an assessment of their ability to perform the duties of the post applied for, candidates invited to attend for the interview should expect further discussion relating to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please preferably email completed forms (with your name in the file name) to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively post completed forms to the following address(no agencies, please) :-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Applications must be received by 9am on Monday 7 June 2021. Please apply early, as applications will be considered on receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint before the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but maybe submitted as additional supporting documentation.