Class Teacher (Year 4)
Park Hill Preparatory School and Nursery
Position: Class Teacher (Year 4)
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 per annum depending on qualification and experience
Contract type: 36 Weeks a year
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week
Contract term: Permanent
Date Posted: 03 June 2021
Closing date: 02 July 2021
Start date: 1 Sept 2021
Place of Work: 8 Queens Road, Kingston, KT2 7SH
Park Hill Preparatory School and Nursery is a highly successful, flourishing co-educational independent day school for children from 2 to 11 years, based in Kingston in South West London that enjoys a national reputation for its innovative use of technology, performing arts provision and its emphasis on sports and physical activity. It is proud to be recognised as an Apple Distinguished School and offers a balanced and rich curriculum.
Applicants should demonstrate the following qualifications & experiences:
• Qualified Teacher Status and evidence of continuing professional development
• To deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils within year groups of Key Stage 2
• To have a strong and confident knowledge of the benefits of technology in education, both academically and pastorally.
• To inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
• To relish the prospect of creating creative and inspiring lessons.
• To have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum.
• To prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all children within their class.
• To prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements.
Our People Strategy & Benefits:
• For the above permanent position the School will offer you an important role in a growing business which is financially strong and which has an ambitious growth agenda
• The chance to join our great team and play a key role in delivering a high-quality childcare service to our young children
• Competitive Salary
• Annual salary review
• Professional Development and Training opportunities with the prospect of career and salary progression as our business grows
• Ongoing coaching from the management team
• Childcare fee discount
• Pension scheme
• Refer a friend scheme up to £700
• Performance based cash incentives
• Health cash plan covering 10 healthcare benefits and services such as optical, dental, dental accident, chiropody, therapy treatments and health club concession. Access to Doctor line from anywhere in the world, Employee Assistance Programme, scanning service (MRI, CT and PET scans) and Westfield rewards where you will be able to obtain discounts from various high street and online outlets.
The successful candidate will also benefit from joining a fun, supportive, creative team and to be part of the grand annual Christmas event.
Interested candidates should send an application at the earliest possible time.
Park Hill Preparatory School and Nursery is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Apply for Class Teacher (Year 4)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly