St Nicholas Preparatory School and Nursery
Position: Class Teacher
Salary: £28,000 to £33,000 Per annum
Contract type: 36 Weeks a year
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week
Contract term: Permanent
Date Posted: 04 June 2021
Closing date: 03 July 2021
Start date: Sept 2021
Place of Work: 22 Salmon Street, Kingsbury, London, NW9 8PN
St Nicholas Preparatory School and Nursery based in Middlesex, North West London is a co-educational independent school for children aged 3 months – 11 years, which provides a broad and balanced education within a unique setting. It offers an individually focused education in a friendly environment, promoting excellence in learning and encouraging exceptional behaviour. It is a truly inclusive school with a unique family feel and offers small classes, dedicated and enthusiastic teachers and experiences catered to the needs and interests of every child. The school has a strong family atmosphere and prepare pupils exceptionally well for schools of their choice at age 11+. We offer shift work between the hours of 8am-6pm for all our nursery staff.
The successful candidate should be passionate about children’s learning.
Applicants should demonstrate the following qualifications & experiences:
· Qualified Teacher Status and evidence of continuing professional development
· To deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils within year groups of Key Stage 2 to 6.
· To inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
· To have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum.
· To prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all children within their class.
· To prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements.
Our People Strategy & Benefits:
- For the above permanent position as Class Teacher the school will offer you an important role in a growing business which is financially strong and which has an ambitious growth agenda
- The chance to join our great team and play a key role in delivering a high-quality childcare service to our young children
- Competitive Salary
- Annual salary review
- Professional Development and Training opportunities with the prospect of career and salary progression as our business grows
- Ongoing coaching from the management team
- Childcare fee discount
- 28 days Annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays with Annual leave increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme up to £700
- Performance based cash incentives
- Health cash plan covering 10 healthcare benefits and services such as optical, dental, dental accident, chiropody, therapy treatments and health club concession. Access to Doctor line from anywhere in the world, Employee Assistance Programme, scanning service (MRI, CT and PET scans) and Westfield rewards where you will be able to obtain discounts from various high street and online outlets
Interested candidates should send an application at the earliest possible time.
St Nicholas Preparatory School and Nursery is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Apply for Class Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly