Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprentice - A Better Start Southend
Are you ready for your next challenge? Can you work in a busyenvironment, supporting the digital marketing of a diverse range of diverseprojects in a programme committed to bringing real and lasting change forchildren, families and communities in Southend?
We are seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice forour A Better Start Southend Programme and you might be the person weneed!
This is a key role providing support as part of the marketing andcommunications team to reach as many families and professionals as possible to achievemajor benefits and change. You will undertake a Level 3 trainingqualification during your apprenticeship and will have work time allocated tostudy.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to contribute to amajor initiative that will transform the lives of our local children whistgaining a Digital Marketing qualification equivalent to 2 A levels, then pleaseapply!
The Early Years Alliance is the largest early years membershiporganisation and voluntary sector provider of quality affordable childcare andeducation in England. An educational charity, the Alliance represents theinterests of over 14,000 member settings who deliver care and learning to over800,000 families every year.
- 26 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Additional annual leave for long service
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme - an introduction payment of up to £100
- Support the ABSS social media strategy by creating and implementing plannedcampaigns. This will include liaison with delivery partners and internalstaff as well as other external organisations.
- Gather content to support a particularcampaign. This might include sourcingimagery, commissioning video, photography or other imagery and writingcopy.
- Liaisewith creative agencies and freelancers to support creation of deliverables foragreed creative briefs.
- Withsupport, undertake a campaign evaluation to measure whether key performanceindicators (KPIs) have been reached.
- Provideadministrative support to the marketing and communications team, includingworking with the ABSS Finance Officer to ensure the timely processing ofPurchase Orders, invoices and credit card receipts. Keep track of marketing spend and reconcilewith monthly expenditure schedule.
- Keepup to date with all tasks, and coursework relating to the Level 3 DigitalMarketer Apprenticeship programme, including attending regular tutorials andwebinars as required by the Alliances appointed training provider.
- Completethe end point assessment requirements of the apprenticeship programme,including any accredited qualifications required to meet the Standard.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE at grade 4 or equivalent, including Maths and English.
- Efficient skills in use of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Word and Excel.
- Ability to develop and maintain solid working relationships.
- Ability to work as a team member and under own initiative.
- Ability to resolve issues creatively and in a timely manner.
- We would be interested to know if you have any previous experience of marketing and communications, but this is not deemed essential.
This is a 12 month fixed term post
Hours perweek: 37.5
Weeks peryear: 52
Virtual interviewdate: 29th June 2021
Please note our virtual interviews takeplace via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to yourinterview.
In your application, please specifically demonstrate how you meet eachof the essential and any of the desirable criteria.
The successfulcandidate will be working from home until the team returns to the office. Equipment and access to the internet for work purposes will be provided.
The Early Years Alliance is the largest early years membership organisation and voluntary sector provider of quality affordable childcare and education in England. An educational charity, the Alliance represents the interests of over 14,000 member settings who deliver care and learning to over 800,000 families every year.
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.