Role: Nursery Manager
Location: Lady Lane Park School and Nursery, Bingley, West Yorkshire
Contract Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (All Year), 7:30am to 4:30pm and 9am to 6pm (rota shift)
Salary: Up to £25,000, commensurate on experience
Start Date: Immediate Start Available
We are looking for an outstanding Nursery Manager to join our team at Lady Lane Park School and Nursery in Bingley, West Yorkshire. This is an exciting, new opportunity as we are developing and expanding our existing Nursery!
About Lady Lane Park School and Nursery
Lady Lane is ranked as a Top 100 Prep School for the last few years by the Sunday Times Parent Power Guide and is one of the top performing co-educational Prep Schools in the country!
Founded in 1988, Lady Lane Park School is a highly regarded, thriving independent co-educational day school. Our setting provides the ideal setting for creating a secure and happy atmosphere, which encourages each child to develop their gifts and unlock their full potential. Our pupils benefit from a broad and varied curriculum and the quality of the teaching leads to excellent academic achievement with outstanding results for children transitioning from Year Six into their first choice secondary school.
About the Role
- Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Ensure that children attending the nursery receive rich and stimulating experiences appropriate to their age and stage of their development.
- Ensure practice and provisions in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand, and when necessary follow safeguarding procedures.
- Promote and facilitate partnerships with parents/carers and other family members.
- Support the development of good practice with regards to special needs and inclusion.
- Support pre-school staff in delivering the Foundation Stage; ensuring that provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the local authority in relation to nursery grant funding for three and four-year olds.
- Create a culture of self-evaluation and reflective practice throughout the nursery.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a senior role within a childcare setting.
- Minimum NVQ level 3 in Childcare or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to multiple targets and deadlines.
- Talented administrator with an eye for detail, ensuring all records are maintained and up to date at all times and nursery paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team of staff, implementing staff training and supervision of staff.
- Passion and creativity for delivering outstanding childcare and learning.
- Experience with managing financial tasks including invoices.
If you feel that this post may be of interest to you, we would warmly welcome your application. Please download the full Job Description and Application Form from the bottom of this advert. Alternatively you can visit our website https://www.ladylaneparkschool.co.uk/vacancies/
Please return all completed Application Forms to: email@example.com
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact the school directly.
Lady Lane Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children and shall conduct a robust recruitment process. All applicants are expected to engage fully with the requirements of this process. Any offer to join the school is made subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS, costs covered, along with clearance on all other relevant safeguarding and child protection requirements.