Early Years Practitioner
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
- To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys and share with parents, carers and other key adults in the child’s life.
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Nursery.
- To give support to other personnel within the Nursery
- To implement the daily routine in the classroom