Nursery Room Manager
Are you looking for an amazing CAREER opportunity?
Are you looking to work somewhere you will be valued and appreciated?
Do you love working in Early Years?
If they answer is yes… then WE NEED YOU!!
Salary: £25,000 per annum + quarterly bonuses
Hours: Permanent, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Location: Little Elms Catford Green, Dempsey Court, Adenmore Road, SE6 4BS
Little Elms is a family run business where people really matter, feel valued and have a voice. Whilst all of our nurseries provide exceptional levels of quality care and education, they are all completely unique!
Our 61 place Catford Green Nursery is looking for a skilled, and experienced Nursery Room Manager to join the team.
Our ideal candidate must have -
• At least 1 years’ experience in the role of a Room Manager
• Sound knowledge of the EYFS & Statutory Framework
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to use initiative
• A passion for Early Years
• Coaching and mentoring abilities
Amazing benefits on offer -
• Bonus incentive scheme which means you could earn an additional 4% of your earnings, paid quarterly
• Service recognition awards – get an extra day’s annual leave, for each year worked (max of 5 extra days entitlement)
• Free lunch prepared by our Skilled Nursery Chefs each day you work
• Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
• Generous Childcare discount
• Opportunity to gain further qualifications
• Free Uniform
Things you need to know –
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and satisfactory employment references.
• The successful candidate will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
• Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer
• Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.