Deputy Nursery Manager
- Contract Type
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager looking for career progression or for a manager of a small setting looking to join a larger setting.
As a Deputy Manager, you will play a key role in the leadership and the management of the nursery. You will support the Nursery Manager in the day-to-day operations of the nursery.
Some of your responsibilities as Deputy Nursery Manager will include:
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the Nursery.
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day-to-day operations of the Nursery.
- Effectively leading and managing a staff team including recruitment and retention.
- Providing day-to-day guidance, training and support to all staff.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Supporting the Manager to effectively manage the budgets and ensure occupancy targets are met and maintained at all times.
- Communicating with the Manager on the progress and the outcomes of the children.
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the Nursery.
- Managing all day-to-day operations of the Nursery in the absence of the Manager.
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
- Knowledge of the new Ofsted inspection framework.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong management/leadership skills.
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to successfully plan for, and manage the commercial success of the setting.
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant management experience.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Deputy Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly