Nursery Room Leader
6 days left
- Contract Type
MRN is looking for a passionate and experienced Room Leader to become member of our team at our Kennington graded "Good" Nursery, just a 6 minute walk from Kennington Underground Station. Benefits include:
- Discounted childcare
- Promotion opportunities
- Fully funded training
- Pension scheme
- Bonus schemes
The successful candidate will have robust knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children and be ready to lead a team of staff in the room.
Level 3 in Childcare or a similar/higher/equivalent qualification is required.
Starting Salary - £21,000 to £24,000 dependent upon candidate.
- Full Time (40 Hours a week)
Scope of position:
- To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
- To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum .
- To lead requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to
- To maintain an overview of the needs of all the children within the room and the staff to meet these needs
- To promote and support effective partnerships with parents and ensure that key persons maintain positive relationships within their roles
- To regularly contribute to cycles or supervisions and appraisals of staff
Key Responsibilities lie in:
- Childcare and education
- Health and Safety
- General duties reasonably requested by management
Due to Covid-19, all interviews will take place via Zoom video calls.
* Please note that if we have not contacted you within 5 working days, it is fair to assume that due to a number of possible reasons your application will not be pursued further in this instance. We will, however, retain your details on our database and contact you with any suitable opportunities in the future.
EMPLOYMENT IS SUBJECT TO TWO SATISFACTORY REFERENCES AND A DBS CHECK.
Apply for Nursery Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly