Nursery Nurse / Practitioner
Junior VIPs Nursery – Nursery Nurse & Practitioner
Junior VIPs Nursery Ltd is a dynamic and vibrant nursery in Croydon that opened in October 2016. The nursery is very close to West Croydon station and Croydon town centre. We hope to offer our Junior VIPs outstanding childcare in a friendly and welcoming environment. We intend to engage our staff, children and parents and empower them with the very latest tools and excellent facilities to further a child's learning.
We require the following staff:
Nursery Nurse and Practitioner for the Upper Pre School Room
Experience & Skills Required
- Qualified NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year childcare experience
- Have experience of working with children
- Be passionate about working with early years
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality
- Understanding of EYFS
- Possess leadership qualities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative, share ideas and be innovative
All applicants will be required to provide references and due to the nature of the job will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please send your CV stating which position you wish to apply for via the form below.
Apply for Nursery Nurse / Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly