Chelsea Pre-Prep is the founding nursery of the Rocket Pre-Prep’s group which also own the game changing Kingsland Pre-Prep and the new kid on the block in Notting Hill Grand West Pre-Prep. It is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ setting since its inception in 2009. Chelsea Pre-Prep is rated one of the top nurseries in London. Worth a google!
It is an exciting time to join a young, vibrant team who are changing the face of early years education.
We are looking for a full-time teacher to start from September in our 2-3 year old room. Please see below requirements –
• Must hold a relevant Early Years Qualification to at least level 3 (Level 6 preferred).
• You will be someone who is dynamic, has the ability to work as part of a team, be able to use your initiative and have a high level of both written and spoken English.
• DBS certificate/ Clean criminal record
• Paediatric First Aid certificate
• Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and child development
• Has a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
• Doesn't have to have the ability to be able to sing in tune but must have the confidence to sing out of tune in front of a crowd.
• Must have the ability to pretend to eat playdough creations realistically. This is an essential requirement along with drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
• Must have the ability to read a ten-page story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
• Must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
• Loves being outside come rain or shine. We have a great outside space.
• Is prepared to work alongside the staff at Kingsland & Grand West. Did we mention we are the same team!
• Believes strongly in creativity, collaboration and critical thinking for themselves and the children they teach. These are the foundation of our schools and therefore we are not a box ticking environment.
• Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like it.
• Rocket Productions is quite simply the coolest most relevant teaching environment to work in and the company culture is unbeatable. Get ready! I would list what we do for our staff but that might give away our secrets.
• If the above sounds like you, and you think you fit the criteria, we would love to hear from you!
• Please email Stuart Bamford at: email@example.com with a covering letter and your CV attached. You can also visit our website www.chelseapp.com for more information.
• Closing Date: Wednesday 12th August 2021.
• However, if you seem sensational we will call you in for an interview before then!
Hours: Monday to Thursday - 8.00am - 4.30pm & Friday 8am-12:30pm during term time only. The position will be paid across the 12 months... Bonus!