Nursery Manager & EYFS Lead
- Contract Type
Salary: Up to £30,000 depending on experience
Hours: Working 40hrs per week + two weeks closure at Christmas
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Nursery Manager with exceptional leadership skills, who shares our values and has the enthusiasm to support our vision and create a truly outstanding early years experience for our children. You will have the opportunity to make your own mark to a developing setting, setting high standards as you also develop professionally through your own CPD.
- At least 2 years in a supervisory role (Essential).
- Experience of working in a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' nursery. (Essential).
- A valid paediatric first aid (PFA) certificate (Essential).
- Minimum of 3 years’ occupational experience in a nursery setting (Essential).
- NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 * SVQ Level 3 or relevant degree (Essential).
- The relevant knowledge and skills required for the implementation and legal requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (Essential).
- An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare (Essential).
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills (Essential)
- Talented administrator with an eye for detail, ensuring all records are maintained and up to date at all times and nursery paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team of staff, implementing staff training and supervision of staff.
- Passion and creativity for delivering outstanding childcare and learning.
- Experience with managing financial tasks including invoices.
- High standards of care and early learning of all children
- Team building and staff management
- Marketing and business development.
- Leading on EYFS and ensuring the nursery complies with the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework.
Please download the job description and application form at the bottom of this advert. Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The job description works alongside those of all other personnel. The nursery manager’s responsibility is to ensure that the staff team are working to their full potential and implement support programmes and training according to individual needs to achieve this.