Early Years Assistant
Early Years Assistant – Full Time and Part Time, Term time only – September 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for an Early Years Assistant who has the passion and ability to make a positive impact on our children’s learning and development.
As an Early Years Assistant, you will have fantastic organisational skills and experience in planning and executing creative and fun activities and in so doing create a warm, safe and nurturing environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be well qualified (Level 3 or above), enthusiastic and dedicated
- Continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have a positive attitude and approach to change and development
- Have good inter-personal skills with the ability to form position relationships with others
- Be dedicated in achieving the highest standard of education and care
- Encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive way.
- Purpose built, inspiring Early Years environment
- Supportive colleagues and community
- A community where co-curricular activities flourish, and teachers are encouraged to introduce new and innovative ideas
- Enthusiastic and motivated pupils that are taught in small class sizes
- Excellent professional development opportunities within the school and wider Cognita group
- Fee remission for children educated at Long Close School
- Complimentary meals in the Dining Hall during term time
Closing date for applications: Friday 23 July 2021
Long Close School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the job, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please download the supporting documents and application form at the bottom of this advert. Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com
For further details please contact: Carolyn Andrews on 01753 520095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Long Close School is part of the Cognita Group of Schools www.cognitaschools.co.uk