Are you a qualified nursery practitioner or senior practitioner looking for the next step up the career ladder for a part-time OR full-time role with competitive pay, generous holiday and flexible shifts?
We are looking for Full-time and part-time Nursery practitioners, Senior Nursery Practitioners and full-time Deputy Room Leaders that are passionate about improving outcomes for children and who want to be part of an exciting forward thinking independent nursery. We take pride in the people we employ, both for their experience and for their dedication to working with young children.
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per year
- Welcome gift: £1000*
- Competitive Salary & Bonuses
- Flexible shifts
- 30 to 35 days holiday a year
- Guaranteed Christmas closure period giving you more time with your family
- Excellent access to public transport and Leatherhead town centre
- Bespoke training and INSET days throughout the year hosted by early years consultants
- Instant online access to 41 childcare courses
- Company sponsored Level 3 and higher childcare courses
- Online Learning Journals
- Childcare Discount
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To provide the highest standards of quality care and education.
2. To ensure that health and safety and security measures are constantly maintained.
3. To be aware of and act in accordance with current legislation, policy and procedures.
4. To contribute to a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area in conjunction with other staff.
5. To keep a proper record of achievement file on your key children, for parents.
6. To supervise, manage and motivate your room team of staff
For full 'Job description' and more information please contact us. If you are interested in these roles, please do send your CV via the form below.
*Terms & Conditions apply'