At Bright Explorers Day Nursery we pride ourselves in providing a service of excellence. We are a small 58 place day nursery and we are looking for full-time Nursery practitioners to join our lovely team.
This role will be perfect for someone who has previously worked in a nursery and is familiar with the organization's day-to-day running.
- Promote the nursery ethos.
- Ensure you provide a warm, loving, and caring environment for all children.
- Providing fun and stimulating activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
- To ensure safeguarding, children protection, and health and safety policies are adhered to at all times.
- To work in partnership with parents and families.
- To observe, track and plan individual activities for children.
- Ensure excellent standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
Salary and benefits
- £20,000 - £22,000.00 per annum
- 28 days annual leave
- Training and professional development
- Birthday Celebration
Qualifications and experience
- A level 3 qualification in childcare such as NNEB, EYE, CACHE, NVQ, or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of safeguarding children and child protection policies and procedures.
- Work will within a team and able to use own initiative
Desirable but not essential
- To have an additional language other than English
- First aid qualification
- SENCO training and experience
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV via the form below.
Bright Explorers Day Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our children. Bright Explorers Day Nursery will ensure that our recruitment procedures meet the standards set out in our safer recruitment policy (available upon request), and our selection criteria prevent unsuitable people from gaining access to children. As part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children in our care successful candidates are expected to undergo pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS and barred lists check.