FLEXIBLE EARLY YEARS ASSISTANT
About The Role
The Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider for childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity in our Cambridge settings based in Cambridgeshire. The setting provides childcare and support for young children and their families.
You will be providing support the our below settings;
- Godmanchester Pre-school - PE29 2NL
- Hartford Nursery - PE29 1UW
- Arbury Pre-School - CB4 2DE
- Brightfields Pre-School - PE7 3AR
- Fulbourne Pre-School - CB21 5BH
- Kester Pre-School - PE19 6SL
- Longstanton Pre-School - CB24 3DL
- Round House Pre-School - PE19 6AW
- 28 days annual leave pro rata.
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme.
- Regular access to internal; and external learning and development opportunities.
- The Alliance operates a 'Team Recognition Scheme' to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity.
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- We are looking to establish a list of approved flexible staff for our nursery. Flexible staff will be called upon to cover staff shortages when they arise, although there are no guarantee hours of work.
- To be a proactive member of the team that provides a safe, stimulating, and inclusive environment in which children are supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential.
- Previous experience with young children, a friendly, flexible approach.
- Willingness to undertake training leading to a recognised childcare qualification.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
All posts are on an as and when required basis.
Virtual interview date: TBC
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
About The Service
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.
If you would like to know more about these settings, please visit
Godmanchester Pre-school - https://www.eyalliance.org.uk/godmanchester
Hartford Nursery - https://www.eyalliance.org.uk/hartford-nursery
Arbury Pre-School - https://www.eyalliance.org.uk/arbury-pre-school
Brightfields Pre-School - https://www.eyalliance.org.uk/brightfields-pre-school
Fulbourne Pre-School - https://www.eyalliance.org.uk/fulbourn-pre-school
Kester Pre-School - https://www.eyalliance.org.uk/kester-pre-school
Longstanton Pre-School - https://www.eyalliance.org.uk/longstanton-pre-school
Round House Pre-School - https://www.eyalliance.org.uk/Roundhouse