Nursery Manager & Early Years Practitioners
Tigers Childcare are looking to recruit early years educators & a Nursery Manager in this exciting time of growth within the company!
Benefits & what we can offer you:
• Competitive salary • Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Educational Assistance
• Colleague Recognition Rewards
• Exclusive Colleague Lifestyle & Learning Discount Platform
• Referral bonus for introducing new colleagues
• 28 days annual leave (including public holidays, pro-rata for part-time colleagues)
• Holiday increments based on length of service
• Further development and training within the industry
• Progression opportunities within the company
• The opportunity to work with a team of dedicated childcare professional
Early Years Educator: starting at £21,000
Room Leader: range £22-27,000
45 hours per week, Monday - Friday, Permanent Position. To commence asap.
As Nursery Manager you will be responsible for the overall management and delivery of a high-quality early years & after school service. The Manager will ensure that all good practice standards are met in the delivery of an early years education and care programme. The childcare practice in the service should be regularly reviewed and evaluated to ensure high quality standards are continuously developed and maintained. The Manager will be responsible for the efficient financial management and operations of the service. This role also requires the Manager to liaise with the local childcare committees, Otsted and other relevant organisations as required. Main challenges of this role are the delivery of high-quality childcare and education, providing professional leadership and support to staff at Tigers Childcare, whilst promoting positive relationships with children, parents and other colleagues, including external parties.
Responsibilities and Duties Day to day tasks will be outlined at interview stage. Below is a brief synopsis:
• Promoting Tigers Childcare in the local community & build business.
• To take day to day responsibility for children & staff
• To lead government subvention scheme provision for pre-schoolers (where applicable).
• Developing & maintaining documentation of curriculum & learning
• Maintain all records as required by OFSTED.
• Network with appropriate statutory and voluntary agencies
• Minimum of 3 years management or supervisory experience withing an early years setting.
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of inclusive early childhood education and care
• Demonstrable and detailed knowledge of current legislation relevant to the early years.
• Understanding and experience of social inclusion and disability issues
• Ability to plan and implement a curriculum, taking into account the SEN Code of Practice, child protection procedures and equal opportunities’ considerations.
• Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, together with knowledge of G Suite. Qualifications Required
• Level 3 early years education and childcare qualification or higher.
• All candidates will be required to undertake enhanced DBS. Two written references and a copy of your qualification certificate must be provided at interview stage
Early Years Practitioners
We are looking for Early Years Practitioners to join our team of dedicated childcare professionals in Elephant Park, London SE17 1FN.
Requirements of Early Years Practitioners:
• Minimum of 1 year post qualification experience working in an early years setting.
• Level 3 early years Education and Childcare qualification or higher.
• All candidates will be required to undertake enhanced DBS.
• Two written references and a copy of your qualification certificate must be provided at interview stage.
! If the below job descriptions sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in your career please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to hear from you!!
Apply for Nursery Manager & Early Years Practitioners
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly