Nursery Manager for small unique nursery
HOURS: 35hrs per week
PAY: £32,301.00 - £33,474.00 LBI NJC SO1
LOCATION: Paradise Park Children’s Centre
Islington Play Association has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced Nursery Manager to join our team at Paradise Park Children’s Centre.
Are you a motivational manager with the ability to create a culture of curiosity, awe and wonder in beautiful and natural surroundings? Do you thrive on igniting the same passion and excitement in your team and are you driven to truly ‘make a difference’ in the lives of each and every child in your care? If so then we want to meet you.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to lead a happy nursery in Islington, where we focus on encouraging children to be children, learning through fun and engaging play. We educate and care for children aged from 0 to 5, following the core Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum, incorporating learning in an outdoor environment where free play, fresh air, exposure to the natural world and physical activity are an integral part of learning.
You will be working with a dedicated team in a caring, family-friendly, characterful and stimulating environment which is inviting to children, parents and staff.
The Nursery Manager works closely with the play team whilst taking responsibility for everyday management responsibilities including overseeing premises management, making decisions considering the reputation and financial aspects of the business and supporting our planned expansion whilst also balancing a high degree of sensitivity to the needs of Islington’s children and families.
- A full and relevant level 3 childcare qualification
- Paediatric level 3 in first aid
- Minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- A real love for the outdoors
- A solid understanding of safeguarding
- An excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements
- Able to effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met
- Enthusiasm for up-skilling and improving your own learning and that of others
- Belief in a strong Parent Partnership in order to provide cohesive learning to our children
- Highly organised with great time management skills
- Able to ensure the provision of a high-quality environment responds to the needs of individual children including any disabilities, family cultures and medical histories
To apply for the Nursery Manager role, please complete an application form and submit it to email@example.com
Closing date: 23rd September 2021
Interviews week commencing: 27th September 2021