Bright Stars Nursery is looking for a passionate and experienced Nursery Manager to lead enthusiastic team at our 75 place nursery based in Cheshunt, providing a nurturing learning environment for children age 3 months to 5 years old. Our nursery is in a quiet area with onsite parking easy access to public transport.
The successful candidate will have robust knowledge of the EYFS, strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated, have a positive attitude towards working with children, and be ready to lead and manage team of staff.
Employee benefits include:
- Pension Scheme
- Continuous and Funded CPD
- Supernumerary position
- Friendly team
- Opportunities for further training and self-development
- Christmas Dinner and Annual Award Celebration for our Bright Stars team – all on us !
Requested qualifications and experiences:
- NVQ Level 3 (or above) qualification in Childcare
- Previous experience in similar role in an Early Years Setting
- Experience in leading an OFSTED inspection
- A proven track record with OFSTED inspections
- A proven track record of leadership and teamwork
- A thorough knowledge of high-quality teaching & learning in the EYFS
- Able to build positive relationships with the children, parents, carers and staff, as well as other professionals in the field
- Good communication and organisational skill
The nursery is open Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 18:00 pm.
The hours of the post is Monday - Friday (40 hours a week)
Salary negotiable dependent upon candidate’s experience and qualification.