*Great location and amazing benefits*
Position: Nursery Practitioner – Level 3
Salary: £25,000 per annum + £1000 joining bonus
Hours: 40 hours per week, 4 days a week (7.15am – 6.15pm)
Location: Little Elms Nursery Catford Green, Dempsey Court, Adenmore Road, SE6 4BS
Little Elms is a family run business where people really matter, feel valued and have a voice. Whilst all of our nurseries provide exceptional levels of quality care and education, they are all completely unique!
Beckenham nursery is looking for a skilled and experienced Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioners to join the team.
Situated just 5 minutes away from Beckenham Junction train station, with direct connections into London Bridge,
Our ideal candidate must have -
- Knowledge of the EYFS & Statutory Framework
- Level 3 qualified in childcare
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for Early Years
Amazing benefits on offer -
- Bonus incentive scheme which means you could earn an additional 4% of your earnings, paid quarterly
- Service recognition awards – get an extra day’s annual leave, for each year worked (max of 5 extra days entitlement)
- Free lunch prepared by our Skilled Nursery Chefs each day you work
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
- Generous Childcare discount
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications
- Free Uniform
Things you need to know –
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and satisfactory employment references.
- The successful candidate will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.