Nursery Nurse (Level 2) – Beckenham
We at Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Beckenham are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse (Level 2) to join our growing team.
You will be joining our 0-2-year olds room, where you will have key children.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Nursery Nurse, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
£1000 JOINING BONUS
• Salary: £20,000 per annum
• Paid training and qualifications
• Excellent bonuses and incentives
• Childcare discount
• Fantastic Transport Links
• Free uniform is provided
• Staff social events
• Day off in the week!
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
• A minimum Level 2 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
• Sound knowledge of the EYFS
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
• Ability to use initiative
• A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **