Position - Nursery Cook / Chef
Salary - £22,000 per annum
Hours - Monday – Friday 8am-5pm, 40 hours per week
Location: Little Elms Nursery Catford Green, Dempsey Court, Adenmore Road, SE6 4BS
Little Elms is a family run business where people really matter, feel valued and have a voice. Whilst all of our nurseries provide exceptional levels of quality care and education, they are all completely unique!
Our 65 place Catford Green nursery is looking for a skilled and experienced Chef to provide lunch meals and snacks throughout the day.
Situated just 2 minutes away from both Catford and Catford Bridge train station, with direct connections into London Bridge, Charing Cross and Canary Wharf.
Amazing benefits on offer -
• Bonus incentive scheme which means you could earn an additional 4% of your earnings, paid quarterly
• Service recognition awards – get an extra day’s annual leave, for each year worked (max of 5 extra days entitlement per year)
• Daily Free lunch each day you work
• Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
• Generous Childcare discount
• Free uniform
Our ideal candidate must have -
• Passion for cooking!
• Some understanding of environmental health standards
• Shares our passion for encouraging children to eat healthily
• Ability to use initiative
• A Level 3 Qualification in Food Safety (or willing to work towards one)
Things you need to know –
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and satisfactory employment references.
• The successful candidate will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
• Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer
• Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people