We are looking for a Deputy Manager who will be based in our Pre-School room. Our nurseries offer a safe and creative environment for young children to play, do, learn and staff to thrive.
We are committed to developing creative children and adults alike, BeBright Bunnies puts the wellbeing of all its people young and old first and foremost. BeBright Bunnies is all about giving space and opportunity for children to excel at what they do best play, learn and grow.
We invest in our staff and are as committed to their learning and development as we are to the childrens - that way we know our children will always experience a loving, fun, happy environment where learning is an adventure and they are their own captains.
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Deputy Manager, that would love to grow with us and help our children to achieve great success and outcomes.
• To assist the manager in managing the provision of the nursery ensuring that children, parents and the staff team work together effectively to provide high quality care and education.
• To meet requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special education needs and disability, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
• To lead the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
• To build and maintain strong partnership with parents.
• To manage the staff team effectively
Personal Specification of Candidates:
- Minimum level 3 Qualification in Early years and Education or above.
- Minimum of four years working in a professional capacity in a day care setting.
- Minimum of 18mths in a Senior role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- To be able to work effectively as part of a team and use initiative.
- Ability to develop effective professional partnerships with parents and outside agencies.
- Have a passion for working with children and a real desire to work towards achieving an outstanding Ofsted rating.
- A willingness to be flexible and attend meetings and/or training sessions outside normal hours.
- Willingness to undertake training and development and be motivated to take on extra responsibilities and grow with the company.
Our commitment to you:
* Performance related pay reviews
* Excellent training and career progression opportunities
* Generous annual leave entitlement - 25 days plus bank holidays
* Funded social events throughout the year
* Free lunch and uniform
* Staff pension with a company contribution
* Access to Perkbox – discounts for shopping and entertainment
BeBright Bunnies is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and staff. All applicants will be required to carry out an enhanced DBS and reference checks.