The Wendy House Day Nursery are a GOOD Ofsted rate setting, winning a prestigious industry award and expanding at three sites, the nursery is building a strong reputation with families and in the nursery industry for delivering high quality early years education.
There has never been a better time to join our team. Our priority is to provide a safe, secure environment where children can thrive. We strive to create a little bit of magic every day, so if you have the passion, drive and commitment to make a difference to little people’s lives, we want to hear from you! To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter, explaining the qualities you bring to the team and the reasons why you’d like to work for us. Call us on 0121 270 5020 or apply with your CV.
We are currently looking for a manager to oversee the day-to-day running of our biggest setting, catering for up to 120 children across 7 rooms with a great and passionate team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day running of the nursery
- Oversee the quality of childcare provided
- Recruitment and development of staff
- Be a role model spending some time in the nursery rooms
- Develop lasting relationships with parents
- Ensure the nursery always meets Ofsted requirements
- Provide a safe, nurturing, and inspiring education environment for children
- Leading safeguarding and health and safety policies
Qualifications & Experience:
- Be able to engage with children, be creative and have fun!
- Childcare and Education qualification equivalent to NVQ level 3
- Sound knowledge of childcare development
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role in a nursery
- Knowledge of child protection and safeguarding
Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide at least 2 references.