A rare and exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Manager, for a small group of nurseries.
The role is for 30 hours per week, with options for some flexible and remote working.
You will be joining a well established organisation with a reputation for excellence!
As the Recruitment Manager you will lead the sourcing, screening, and vetting of all prospective employees in line with the companies recruitment policies and procedures.
You will work alongside the Nursery Managers, Marketing Manager, Head Office Team, Recruitment Agencies and Advertisers.
You will need to have the following training and experience:
- Safer Recruitment Training (desired but can be provided as part of an induction process)
- Genuine interest in the Early Years industry
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Consultant or Management within early years
- Experience with Interviews (phone and in-person), candidate screening and evaluation.
- Able to encourage team members to instil a happy, friendly, and family feeling in the nurseries.
- Able to act as an ambassador for the company, always protecting and promoting the companies good reputation.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent telecommunication and IT skills
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to inspire nursery staff to fulfil their responsibilities to the highest standards.
Please apply with your CV