Full time nursery staff required for a small, private nursery in West London. We are passionate about the environment and nature, organic food, heathy living, good manners and kindness.
We are looking someone with similar values who loves children and animals, a dog and a cat live at the setting, to join our small team.
This a full time position, 40 hours per week, 28 days holiday per year. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
Ideally someone who is at least Level 2 qualified but your dedication and love of working with small children is more important. We can provide fully funded training for a Level 2 or 3 Childcare Qualification for the right person and would also consider an Apprentice.
You will be working as part of a small team in our small setting and duties will include:
- Aiding in supervising and keeping the children safe.
- Caring for children’s personal needs including nappy changing and toileting.
- Supervising the children at mealtimes and supporting independence throughout.
- Observing children and monitoring their development following the EYFS guidelines.
- Planning and preparing age appropriate activities for the children.