Nursery Practitioner - Level 3 and Senior Practitioner
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated hard working candidates to deliver high quality childcare and development!
Maritime Minis is a Day Nursery that puts children from 3 months to 4 years at the centre of all we do.
By investing in a skilled team who have a passion for childcare we can support each child leaving us for school to be a confident and inquisitive with a love for learning that will last a lifetime.
- A four-day week - 8am - 6pm
- A competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Birthday bonus
- Sickness incentive bonus
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Uniform supplied after probation
Nursery Practitioner - Purpose of the role:
To provide outstanding care and learning opportunities to all children. To offer support and provide oversight to the less experienced team ensuring children in the room are happy and thriving and to ensure that the room is running effectively. To follow our EPIC values of educational, professional, inspirational, and caring.
Qualifications and experience
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Up to date first aid and safeguarding training
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- A passion for delivering outstanding childcare and learning
Minis Childcare Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children, an enhanced DBS will be required.