Do you have a sound Knowledge of the Early Foundation stage? If you have a creative mind and a passion for working with children, then Monroe’s Nursery has an exciting opportunity for you to join the team now.
We are a British nursery based in Dubai, catering for children from 3 months to 4 years, seeking an experienced Female British Native English Speaking Early Years Educator.
To join our successful team, you will need to hold attested degree in Education - Bachelor’s degree or Cache level 3/ NVQ Level 3 (UK)
Key skills for nursery teachers
- A good sense of humour
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- developing and implementing lessons/work schemes
- providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- organizing and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, music, dancing etc)
- liaising with parents/carers.
- maintaining records
- monitoring and recording progress
- Extensive knowledge of the revised EYFS.
The role requires an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.
If you feel that you have the relevant qualifications and experience to meet the criteria, we look forward to hearing from you; please send your CV via the form below.