WYVERN COLLEGE CHILDCARE
Permanent Early Years Practitioner Required
Scale B £18,562 - £18,877
Hours: Monday to Friday. 37 hours per week worked on a shift basis between 7:30am – 6:00pm. 8 hours per day x 4 days, 1 x 5 hour day.
Job Details: To work within a team of staff as a key person to a small group of children, understanding and respecting their individual needs with regards to their care and learning on a daily basis.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year previous experience of working within a childcare setting
- English Language GCSE
- Good communication skills verbal & written
- Minimum NVQ level 3 in Children’s Care, Learning & Development or equivalent
If you would like more information or to book an informal visit please contact the Nursery on 02380 603221
- Up to 27 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- A friendly and supportive work environment where staff feel valued
- Good training & development opportunities
- Discounted childcare in our on-site nursery
- Discounted use of our sport and fitness facilities
- Free parking & many other benefits
Please see the school website www.wyverncollege.org.uk/recruitment for an application form. Applications should be on Wyvern College forms and individual CVs will not be accepted.