MRN is looking for a passionate and experienced Nursery Practitioner to become member of our team at our Walthamstow Nursery, to be a Speech and Language Practitioner (training provided) just 10 minutes walking distances from Highams Park Station. Benefits include:
- Discounted childcare
- Promotion opportunities
- Fully funded training
- Pension scheme
- Bonus schemes
The successful candidate will have robust knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children. The individual must excel in communication and be able to role model strong communication practices to other staff to support the children's development.
Level 3 in Childcare qualification is required.
Starting Salary - £20,000 to £22,000 dependent upon candidate and experience.
- Full Time (40 Hours a week)
Scope of position:
- To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
- To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum .
- To meet requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To be the Speech and Language practitioner for the room, training will be provided for this position.
- Holding Speech and Language sessions with small groups of children
- Work with the Nursery SENDCO to support children's individual targets and liase with team to implement strategies.
Key Responsibilities lie in:
- Childcare and education
- Health and Safety
- General duties reasonably requested by management
- Supporting in Communication and Language development
* Please note that if we have not contacted you within 5 working days, it is fair to assume that due to a number of possible reasons your application will not be pursued further in this instance. We will, however, retain your details on our database and contact you with any suitable opportunities in the future.
Due to Covid-19, all interviews will be taking place via Zoom video calls.
EMPLOYMENT IS SUBJECT TO TWO SATISFACTORY REFERENCES AND A DBS CHECK, ALL OVERSEAS CANDIDATES WHO HAVE LIVED OR WORKED ABROAD WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AN OVERSEAS CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK.