We are looking for an experienced and highly qualified early year’s line manager to join our large team, who will lead and support the development of the setting ensuring high quality, reflective practice driving continual improvement.
Freshlings UCSPL are always keen to explore new relationships with their team members as they recruit for new talent and contributors, people who help shape their future, take on new challenges and celebrate their successes.
- Be qualified to Level 6 in Early Years or related degree, but preferably with Early Years Teacher status
- Have demonstrable previous management experience of a large nursery setting
- Be able to work autonomously to oversee the day-to-day organisation of the setting.
- Have detailed knowledge of legislation and early year’s guidance
- Have experience of mentoring and supporting staff team in the delivery of high quality provision.
- Be self-motivated, have excellent communication, and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, employer pension scheme with contributions of 5%, increased annual leave and sickness benefits with length of service.
Freshlings Nursery is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of children. All positions are subject to individuals securing enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
Amendments to current policies with regularly updated operational procedures during COVID. Procedures above and beyond legal requirements to keep employees and families safe.
For an informal discussion please contact Vicky Smith at email@example.com or by telephone 07972 754184. We are unable to accept CVs and full applications will be required.
To apply please visit https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/about-us/jobs and click on the UCSP link or contact Vicky above for an application pack.
The appointed candidate would be employed by University Commercial Services Plymouth Ltd and would therefore be subject to their terms and conditions of employment.