Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre
Early Years Educator
Childcare Qualification LEVEL 2 (or above) ESSENTIAL
36 hrs per week - Term Time Only
Salary: SCALE 3 (£22,185 to £22,587)
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is a happy, well-established Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ early years setting in the London Borough of Haringey. We provide vibrant, innovative early years education in our state maintained Nursery School, plus offer a range of services to support families with young children in our on-site Children’s Centre.
We are looking for a QUALIFIED Early Years Educator with great communication skills and at least 1 year of early education experience to assist and support the Nursery Class Team. You will support children with complex needs and cover absent staff.
You will have:
- Passion, energy and commitment to provide high quality early years education
- The ability to use your initiative to assist in creating an educational and nurturing environment for 2 – 4 year olds
- A cheerful, warm, reliable, energetic and enthusiastic outlook
- The skills and knowledge to support children to develop their language, social and emotional skills
We can offer you:
- An exciting role to assist the team in a ‘Natural Thinkers School’, where we have an Eco Schools Green Flag and offer environmental education opportunities
- A committed, inspirational and friendly staff team
- Opportunities for professional development
We are based in the heart of Tottenham, a richly diverse area in an exciting period of development, with great transport links.
COVID – 19 Restrictions:
- Please see virtual tours of the school on our website.
- Conversations (via phone or Zoom) with the Head Teacher are warmly welcomed and expected. Please phone for an appointment: 020 8801 9914
Closing date: Monday 18th October 2021 at 9am
Interviews to be held on either: Thursday 21st October or Friday 22nd October 2021
Application packs can be downloaded from our website: www.pemburyhouse.haringey.sch.uk
Please email any enquiries or return completed application forms to: email@example.com
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.