Nursery Practitioners: Up to £26,000 annual salary
Room Leaders: Up to £29,000 annual salary
Puddle Jumpers Nursery is growing and we are looking for the best Early Years talent to join us. We employ people with a zest for life, passion for the importance of children learning through play and believe our team have one of the most important jobs in the world.
We continue to grow our staff team and are looking for experienced Nursery Practitioners and Room Leaders to manage our Baby and Toddler Rooms.
Our flagship nursery in Limehouse is newly refurbished offering a bright and modern space full of natural resources and open-ended materials. Our Educators provide a curriculum drawing on principles from a variety of early education pedagogies including Reggio, Montessori and Steiner. We love the outdoors and providing unique and inspiring experiences for our children so if you can bring something special to our nursery, we would love to hear from you!
To show our appreciation for your dedication you can expect:
- 30 days holiday a year
- Access to dedicated training and development
- Free daily lunch freshly cooked by our on site chef
- Supportive working environment with a welcoming, friendly and like-minded team
- Strong opportunities for promotion as we expand and open a second setting soon
What are we looking for?
- Must be passionate about developing young minds
- Be bold enough to think outside the box
- Have a creative and fun approach to learning reflected in your activities
- Be enthusiastic and proactive
- Embrace the settings approach inspired by Reggio Emilia, Waldorf Steiner and Maria Montessori
- Have a huge smile and arms that are great for cuddles
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Love the outdoors and find wonder in exploring the world around you whilst supporting children with their curiosity to learn
- Have a creative edge to develop inspiring play spaces
- Have the ability to build strong, supportive relationships with children, parents and staff.
Core Skills & Qualification requirements- Nursery Practitioners:
- Level 3 Childcare Diploma (Required)
- Minimum 2 years experience within a Nursery (Must be within last 18 months)
- Must be able to demonstrate full understanding and working knowledge of the EYFS
- Awareness of the Ofsted inspection framework
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements
- Be responsible and punctual
Core Skills & Qualification requirements- Room Leaders:
- CACHE / NNEB/ NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a nursery as a room leader
- Excellent people management skills
- Significant and recent experience of working with children aged 0 to 5 years.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter via the form below stating which role you are applying for.