Early Years Apprenticeship Tutor
Hours: 37.5 per week, all year round
Start Date: As soon as possible
Best Practice Network is one of the UK’s leading providers of training, development and support for education professionals.
We share the desire of every practitioner that every child, regardless of their background, should benefit from an excellent education.
We do this by working in close partnership with practising education professionals to develop and deliver high-quality CPD and qualifications that help school leaders, teachers, early years practitioners, business managers, support staff and SENCOs be the best they can be and transform the lives of children and young people.
Our comprehensive range of programmes includes the government-approved National Professional Qualifications for school leaders, our Early Career Development Programme for Early Career Teachers, Early Years Initial Teacher Training and the National Award for SEN Coordination.
About the Role:
You will holistically plan, co-ordinate, mentor and support on training and assessment for apprentices based in the Early Years Education sector. Initially these apprentices will be at level 3 but we plan to go up to level 5. Knowledge and experience from working in the Early Years Sector will be shared with apprentices to ensure they achieve their programme at the highest possible level and in a timely fashion.
What we can offer you:
We know that your role requires you to put a lot of time and effort into it and because of this we believe you should be rewarded. As a valued member of our team, in addition to a wide range of development opportunities, you will have access to several great benefits some of are listed below:
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Access to our Health Shield scheme, offering a range of discounts
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Free and confidential advice, information and counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme
Therefore, if you are looking for exciting career opportunities and to work in an expanding, dynamic and successful company, who values their staff, you have come to the right place.
In this role, you will:
- Complete skills reviews with apprentices and employers and identify skill and knowledge gaps
- Develop and take responsibility for the delivery of individual training plans tailored to candidate needs
- Undertake observations in the workplace
- Support the delivery of high-quality training to exceed awarding body quality standards, including functional skills, in the workplace as appropriate to the candidates’ requirements
- Provide appropriate data and information regarding the programme and learners as required and contribute to the regular self-assessment monitoring process
Full job description attached.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Hold a qualification or have experience in the subject area
- Have experience of working with employers in a training or customer relations role
- Able to develop strong professional relationships with employers and learners
- Have strong IT skills and be willing to work with e-portfolio’s
- Hold a full driving licence, have own vehicle and be willing to travel to customer sites
- Hold Level 2 Numeracy and Literacy qualifications
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to BPN_HR@bestpracticenet.co.uk and we will be in touch. (Ideally send your CV and covering letter via the form below).