Nursery Nurses / Practitioners
Monkey Puzzle is committed to providing great career opportunities for its entire staff. We are very keen to ensure that our team of staff participate in training at all levels.
We are currently recruiting for
- Level 6 Nursery Practitioner
- Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
- Level 2 Nursery Practitioner
- Unqualified – someone who would like to build a career with us and complete a childcare qualification
Location: West Norwood, South London
Salary: £22,500- £24,000 plus bonus
Hours: We offer shift work between 7.30am to 6.30pm
At Monkey Puzzle we care for children in our light and spacious day nursery, offering childcare of the highest quality.
Our aim is to provide enchanting and enabling environments for children to learn in their own way. We have five themes to our ethos, which underpin everything that we do at the nursery.
- Active Childhoods
- Creative Minds
- Eating Healthy
- Evolving with Time
- Loving the Planet
Monkey Puzzle West Norwood are seeking Nursery Practitioners to join a growing team on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidates will be experienced, passionate, and have ambitions to progress to a leadership role in the setting.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a bubbly and energetic practitioner to join our team. Candidates must be Level 3 qualified and above, and able to demonstrate good cultural capital, and high quality teaching and learning.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an Ofsted "Good" Nursery striving for Outstanding.
Your role as a Nursery Practitioner
- To be a key person.
- To observe and plan for children.
- To safeguard the children in your care.
- To work as part of a team.
- To help maintain our high standards.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Demonstrate strong ability to both delegate and work independently
We offer negotiable salary, based on demonstrating the above qualities
- A full induction.
- Personalised training programme.
- Discounted childcare.
- Automatic pension enrolment.
- 28-days holiday including bank holidays.
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service.
- Annual staff events.
- Team building events three times a year
- OFSTED Outstanding bonus
- Free drinks and snacks provided
- Team Lunches once a month
- Employee of the Month Scheme- £50 reward
- Access to Perkbox after 6 months (e.g. free monthly coffee/ pastry, discounts at major high street shops & restaurants, 6 free counselling sessions)
The duties and responsibilities included in this job specification are not exhaustive or restrictive and can be reviewed at any time in the future, changes and other duties deemed relevant to this post may be added.
To apply, please use the form below to submit your CV and cover letter.
International applications are welcomed providing you have the right qualifications and experience.