We are currently recruiting for a number of positions to be based at our Beckenham Nursery, which is just a few minutes’ walk away from each another. Each nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious indoor rooms along with fabulous outdoor areas.
You can earn up to £22,000 per annum. All our roles have flexible working options to ensure you have a stable work life balance.
To be considered for the Nursery Practitioner role you must have:
• Level 2,3 or above qualification in Early Years childcare
• A good understanding of the EYFS
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to use your own initiative
• Your passion to be shown in your day-to-day interaction with children
Little Elms amazing benefits for you -
• £1000 New Starter Welcome bonus!!!
• Excellent rates of pay with PLUS eligibility for our Bonus scheme (earn an additional 4% of your earnings)
• Service recognition awards – get an extra day’s annual leave, for each year worked
• Free, hot daily lunch prepared by our Skilled Nursery Chefs each day you work
• Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
• Generous Childcare discount
• Support to gain higher qualifications
• Internal promotion opportunities
• Free Uniform
• New starter goody bag
Things you need to know –
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and satisfactory employment references.
• The successful candidate will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
• Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer
• Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
* The welcome bonus will be paid in two instalments. £500 will be paid in the first salary payment after joining, then another £500 upon completion of probation (6 months, unless extended). The welcome bonus will be subject to normal Tax & NI deductions.