Dukes Education is a family of schools and educators, brought together by a common purpose: to give children the foundations for an extraordinary life, through education.
We are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Educator to join our beautiful and well-established Nursery.
About Riverside Nursery Schools
Riverside Nursery Schools have been educating children for over forty-five years and have created a bespoke curriculum that draws inspiration from a range of established and time-proven pedagogies including Montessori, Reggio Emilia, and Forest School. The education provided is steered by our experience and expertise, combined with the most up-to-date knowledge of the latest scientific breakthroughs in both child development and neurodevelopment.
To provide the highest level of care and education, teaching the Montessori curriculum to all children attending the setting.
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- 10 days sick entitlement
- Up to 50% discount on fees for your own children attending any Dukes institute
- Welcome bonus of £500
- Refer a friend bonus of £500
- Free lunch daily
- Fruit baskets
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Festive company celebrations
- Annual company conference
- Training and development opportunity
- Leadership programme
- Wellbeing benefits, employee assistance programme and free counselling
- Access to Dukes Hub a cross functional resource of communications and knowledge
- Environmental and sustainability focused, with environmental awards
- Provide high standards of care and education to meet the individual needs of all children
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times
- Acquire and maintain positive working partnerships with staff, parents and carers
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Contribute to a high standard of quality within the nursery, including practice, environment and resources to meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Ensure appropriate planning and assessment is accurately maintained for key children
- Undertake the role of key person as described in the policy
- Prepare and supervise activities
- Supervise and support children at all times
- Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is provided to all children, parents, staff and visitors
- Ensure that all children are kept safe
- Notify Designated Officer of any safeguarding concerns
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents, colleagues and visitors
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues and visitors
- Ensure confidentiality, where appropriate, is maintained
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures and undertake a shared responsibility for cleanliness and health and safety throughout the nursery
- Work as part of a team to ensure the Riverside values are maintained
- Attend monthly staff meetings, planning meetings and undertake training as required
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by line manager
The terms and conditions of these benefits are set out in the Riverside employee handbook. Eligibility for these benefits is for all permanent staff who have passed their probationary period.
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter via the form below.
First interviews will be telephone/ video calls and successful candidates at stage 2 will be invited to visit the site.
Dukes Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.