Kidz Kabin was established in 2011. A warm and caring environment where staff and families are valued and treated with kindness. Kidz Kabin have a can-do ethos where children thrive and learn to be independent thinkers. We also encourage outdoor play on a daily basis.
Kidz Kabin Nursery has 3 multicultural settings in North London. We have a culture of friendship, kindness, listening to others, and mentoring, working closely to support our staff and families.
We update our resources and review our practices regularly, valuing ideas and positive contribution from our colleagues.
We are looking for a qualified practitioner to work with our 3-4 year-olds in Wood Green and also to work in our baby room (8 months to 1 year) in our Muswell Hill setting to start as soon as possible.
- You should have at least one full year’s teaching experience although longer would be a bonus
- Enjoy motivating children to engage in new activities
- Have a good understanding of how children learn
- Be a team player and a positive attitude
- Be familiar with the EYFS (early years’ curriculum)
- Support children with outdoor learning, including Forest School activities
- Support children to build good relationships with their peers and adults
- Help children to become independent learners, encouraging curiosity and a love of learning
- Have excellent communication skills
Kidz Kabin is a multi-cultural setting and we welcome all relevant applications. However, please do not apply if you have not had the relevant teaching experience. There are many opportunities for continued professional development and we welcome new ideas and creativity, giving you the chance to excel at what you enjoy doing.
The hours of work are 8 am to 6 pm – 4 days a week or 4.5 days per week
We will also consider job share:
- 8 am to 1 pm
- 1 pm to 6 pm
The salary would then be pro rata.
Holidays are 28 days per year including bank holidays (additional leave may be taken, unpaid)
Willing to consider term time only
Salary negotiable depending on experience, (minimum: London Living Wage)
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.
- Women-led organisation
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
Salary: £21,000- £25,000 per year
- Pension scheme
- Free Uniform
- Free Food
- Extra days holiday for longer service
- Staff trips and celebrations
- Regular staff training and CPD
- Promotion prospects
- Flexible working considered