Are you an Early Years Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge? The Early Years Alliance are recruiting to join our pre-school and out of school club Longstanton Pre-school, based on the site of Hatton Park Primary School, Cambridge.
We are a happy and friendly pre-school that has been steadily growing over the last few years. We have a beautiful building and grounds with wonderful links with Hatton Park Primary School.
The pre-school has one large purpose-built learning environment with a large entrance hall and office. It has it’s own garden area and daily access to the large school playground and wooded area. Our children are at the heart of everything we do, and our aim is for every child to be happy, full of curiosity, good humour and ready to start their school life as lifelong learners. We encourage the principles of the curiosity approach, forest school and play.
We offer a free parking space within the school for the Early Years Manager. Longstanton is a village in South Cambridgeshire, England, 6 miles north-west of Cambridge city centre. Longstanton is close to the guided bus with frequent daily services from Longstanton to Cambridge and St Ives along the busway. There is also bus service links Longstanton and surrounding villages with Cambridge.
We have a commitment to ongoing training and encourage all team members to develop and progress through a career path.
What we offer
At the Early Years Alliance staff wellbeing is a key priority and we believe in offering a range of initiatives that support all of staff,
- Support from a Childcare Operations Manager
- Central Admin Support
- Learning Management System
- 5 training days a year
- Family Friendly Policies
- Annual conference
- Nursery Management Information system to reduce paperwork
- Office 365 Teams, SharePoint and online support
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Additional annual leave for long service
- Enhanced sickness pay and paid bereavement leave
- Access to qualified mental health first aiders and a wide range of wellbeing support.
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Personalised training plans for employees.
- Support in all areas to promote continued professional development.
- Attendance to a National Conference
- Team social events
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme - an introduction payment of up to £100
Hours per week: 40
Weeks per year: 39
Virtual interview date: TBC
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.