We are a family-run, 65 place nursery, set in the idyllic village of Wheathampstead, benefitting from great outdoor areas and surrounded by parkland. We are looking for a Nursery Manager to build upon the outstanding efforts of our current manager, who is leaving for family reasons.
It is to be assumed that you will understand the requirements of running a busy nursery – thorough knowledge of EYFS and how to implement it effectively; a commitment to safeguarding children; understanding the complexities of managing staff within Ofsted ratios, as well as compliance with all Ofsted, Health & Safety, Environmental Health and all other statutory standards.
What we are interested in is YOU:
- Do you have a passion for childcare?
- Are you genuinely child-centric?
- Do you believe that you only succeed if you have a strong team of professional, well-motivated staff around you?
- Do you want to be better tomorrow than you are today?
- Are you a lateral thinker who wants to contribute, not just be told what to do?
If this is you – we’d love to speak to you.
If you have at least a Level 3 qualification, together with at least two years' experience in a Senior role in a nursery, please get in touch.